Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tom's letter to Lars




Bystock Court

29 January 2009



Dear Lars 

I am writing to thank you for all you did for me my brother and sister - when I met you backstage at Anaheim. It was great talking with you and to have played on your drums and gone into the concert with you was amazing - and very loud.

The trip was crazy. Following your tour from Vegas to Sacramento and then Anaheim was exhausting - for you to do this all year must mean you are very strong. There were times on the trip when I was afraid but you helped me be brave.

Since I came back everyone was shocked at some of things I had done - I know they are very proud of me.

How's Connie? I hope you all had a good Christmas. We'll be sure to send you some early cuts of the film as we would love you to be involved.

I'll see you soon, all my love


Tom


No comments: