Monday 9 November 2009

Tom is nuts for taking photos.



He mostly wears blue jeans and black fleeces and something like walking boots, though I have seen him in cowboy boots, biker boots and in sandals.

When he was with me at the weekend I noticed how incredibly sensitive I am to people staring, laughing or rolling their eyeballs. I am many bad things but one thing I am not is argumentative (except with boyfriends and Natesh Pothalingam) and I am never violent, ever.

I feel such an uncontrollable protective anger rise up when I see people have bad reactions to Tom, it's like I am waiting and if it goes beyond a certain level I will rise up like a cobra and shock them so bad their eyeballs will shoot out of their assholes like marbles.

Motherfuckers.

I don't know how to express how much I loathe the sort of morons who cruelly laugh at or victimise my brother and others like him.

Tom can definitely be very funny, and I should probably be less protective in this way. Because you can laugh at people without it being too hurtful or mean. I am sure that when I am on telly people laugh at me in a totally unpleasant way and hey, who gives a shit.

But meaness and cruelty to someone weaker than yourself; always always bad. Practised only by bullies and buttmunching asswipe losers. Etc

And on that eloquent note. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Tom shares my dress sense.