Monday 9 November 2009

Ben


The only Spicer sibling not on this blog yet is Ben. Ben is the youngest. He's so superstylish I have to ring him to ask what to wear sometimes. In his day job he keeps important people looking special. Not sure I am allowed to say much more about all that, it's probably Top Secret. (He'll get me to take this down, and I probably will because he is so scarily together, not like a little brother at all).

Ben's boyfriend is called Scott, he is one of the softest, sweetest, kindest people you'll ever meet, he doesn't have the viper sting of a Spicer. He's been amazing with Tom from day one, the true test of whether a Spicer's latest other half is worthy of joining our ridiculous oversized family.

I remember him and Tom DJing one Christmas. I wish beyond everything I had some video of Tom's mixing and scratching. Let's just call it avant garde - and definitely better than mine.

To piss him off I've put up a picture of him looking poop splattered at Bestival.

Murder me later dude...

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I don't share Ben's dress sense.